4.20.2011

Tagxedo

Tagxedo is, in my opinion, a souped-up version of Wordle.  It takes words from pretty much anything (rss feeds, twitter, famous speeches, urls, etc) and turns them into word "clouds" with more frequently used words showing up larger.

Tagxedo is cool because you can change most of the options, including the shape of the final cloud!  Here, I made a Tagxedo from the Sandburg Art Blog:


Aww, I made it a heart shape, because I love art!  It is easy to save and print your Tagxedo without having to create any logins or users (which is really important to me when I'm working with students).  This site was really fun to play around with, and I hope to use it with students very soon as part of a cool new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...