12.06.2010

Finding inspiration.


If you're in art class right now, you know that Miss Bruzzini is student teaching right now, so I end up having some extra time on my hands.  Most of that time gets filled with boring stuff that I need to catch up on, but occasionally I have some time to make some art!

I've been teaching myself to make little fun crafts and accessories.  The latest are fabric flowers - made from all kinds of fabric scraps.  The above flower I made out of crushed velvet, but I found that t-shirt material works best!


Today, I sat in the library for about 30 minutes and just cut t-shirt material.  I ended up with a ton of flower petals, so I have a lot of flowers to make! 

When I work, I prefer to listen to music.  I zone out with my headphones on, or when I'm at home, I have the radio or my iPod on in the background.  Do you like to listen to music when you work?  What kind of music do you like to listen to while working?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...