10.03.2010

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

Mr. Leban and I are both participating in The Sketchbook Project.  When you choose to participate, you must fill an entire sketchbook with art and send it back for the traveling exhibition.  The theme of my sketchbook is "Secret Codes," and the theme of Mr. Leban's sketchbook is "Revenge."  I am very nervous to fill a whole sketchbook and send it away for stranger to see!  I am also worried how mine will compare to others.  But, I am doing it to tackle my fear!  I think I will come out a better artist for having done this.  Come talk to me about it in class - I've got a lot of drawing to get working on!

(my book, untouched by art supplies - blank, and full of potential!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...