10.01.2010

Crazy for Cupcakes

Today is the last day of our 6-week "A" Term session of art for 6th & 7th grades.  I'm really going to miss those classes!

Seventh grade finished their cupcake sculptures.  You can view them all on our Artsonia gallery, but I thought I'd feature a few of my favorites here:




To celebrate the last day of class and in honor of our cupcake sculpture project, Elizabeth made personalized red velvet cupcakes for everyone in our 2nd period class!  Look how cool:



I really enjoyed the cupcake project, and I think students did, too.  The best part is that I'll get to do the project over again with a new group of students with all new ideas!  I'm looking forward to the creative themes they'll come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...