8.31.2010

Adventure Time!

Many of you have walked by the art room and seen my Adventure Time bulletin board outside the art room.  If you've talked to me about it, you know that I LOVE this show.  Here's what the board looks like right now:


My brother, Sam, submitted a photo of my bulletin to the Adventure Time Art tumblr blog, and it was featured on the blog!  Unfortunately, the photo is not the "updated" board, but the original without the spiffy new background:


...people still seemed to like it anyways, so I thought that was kind of neat.  Hopefully you like it too.  I know it makes me smile every time I walk into my own room!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a student in your art class, but I wish I was! Best bulletin board EVER.

    ReplyDelete

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...