10.02.2015

I'm back! ...Sort of.

I thought I'd stop by here in case anyone happened across the blog, or subscribes to the blog, to mention that I'm a presenter at this year's IAEA Conference on Friday, November 6th, 2015 in Lisle, IL. Mr. Leban and I will be giving a presentation called "Harnessing the Power of Social Media for Art Teachers" - which is super cool, as it ties in both my art expertise and my current technology position beautifully!

So, I wanted to see if anyone out here had any specific questions or topics that you would like to see covered in our presentation? Feel free to leave a comment here, or contact me directly via e-mail. My husband and I will do our best to address concerns, questions, and topics from all of you as part of our presentation!

For more information visit the website for the conference here. Hope to see you there!

- Mrs. L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...