10.22.2009

8th grader writes fashion blog - wow!

Tonight I was hanging out at Mr. Leban's school because it was parent-teacher conferences, and I was introduced to this blog by an 8th grader in his district (not his school, not a student of his). I was blown away by how amazing this was - I especially like the self-portraits that Tavi has done of her outfits.
I was I was that confident in myself at that age! Sadly, I was polar opposite - but this blog is inspiring nonetheless so I thought I'd share it with you. An incredible artistic eye, a really amazing fashion instinct, and some really funny (and sarcastic) writing all combine for some good reading/viewing/blogging/etc...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...