9.13.2006

"A" Term Art Question.

Okay, here is the extra credit question for all "A" term art students:

Which do you think is better: realistic art or abstract art? Why?

The more complete your answer (well thought-out, with examples and reasons) the more extra credit points you can receive. Be sure to label your answer with your first name, last initial, and class period #. Otherwise, I won't know who to give credit to!

(Please note that all comments are moderated and will not post until I have cleared them for posting.)

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I think this question is truly one of opinion and I dont mean to offend anyone by my answer. I myself enjoy abstract art more because it takes more imagination to understand. Depending on how you look at it, a piece of abstract art could be many different things. I find that invigorating for the mind.

    ReplyDelete

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...