4.22.2009

Missing MANGA Books!

A while ago, a student borrowed a couple of Manga drawing books from me, and they were never brought back! To make matters worse, I don't remember who it was that I lent them out to!

These are the two books that I am missing:
How to Draw Anime & Game Characters, Vol. 1: Basics for Beginners and Beyond
by Tadashi Ozawa

Draw Manga: How to Draw Manga In Your Own Unique Style
by Bruce Lewis

Can someone please help me out by 'fessing up if you were the borrower? Or, if you know who it was, please let me know!!! I don't have money to replace these books, and if I don't get these books back, I will no longer be able to let students borrow books to take home. That's sad! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...