10.29.2007

FAQ

Often, I get students asking me where I get stuff, such as my rubber ducky collection, stickers on the filing cabinet, or the plush creatures I show to 6th grade students. So I've decided to make a list of some of my favorite places to shop that you may not have known about:

Fly Bird is a neat store in downtown Oak Park where you can buy all sorts of fun things for your house. I've gotten a bunch of stickers there, too.

Rotofugi carries art toys and even plush made by former Sandburg art student Luisa Castellanos!

Kidrobot is one of my favorite places to buy fun and humorous art toys.

Pumpkin Moon is where is where I find most of my devil duckies...

Uncle Fun is another good source for rubber duckies, stickers, and of course, fun.

Where are your favorite places to shop? Let me know where and WHY to earn some extra credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR STUDENTS:
Please comment as ANONYMOUS, but label your comment (in the text box) with your first name, last INITIAL, and class period in order to receive credit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...